This section allow to set setting of homepage.
How to set Homepage setting?
To set a static front page we need to have a page which can be set as Homepage Settings. If you already have a page then that’s fine otherwise follow the steps:
- Hover over the Pages menu
- You will see Add New under All Pages
- Click Add New
- Add title Home or any title you want.
- Leave editor blank
- Click Publish
Now you can set page “Home” (or any page you created) as the static front page. When you set static front page, your blog posts will be removed from the homepage. So if you want to show blogs posts then you need to create blog page too. Follow above steps and create “Blog” page or any title you want to give for the blog page. Now that we have both “Home” and “Blog” page, we are ready to set static front page. Follow the steps to set static front page:
From Customize section, go to Homepage > Homepage Setting you will see option.
- Choose A static page option under Your Homepage displays title.
- You will be able to set any page as a static front page and blog page as shown on the image below.
- Click Save and Publish button to save changes.
You will see another option also, Your latest Posts
Note: If you select Your latest Posts, then all the posts will be displayed in your frontpage. If you select A static page, then your frontpage will display the content from the page you selected as Front Page. However the page you selected in Posts Page will become your blog page.