You can use FTP client like FileZilla to connect your web server.
- Unzip ostrich-education.zip file to your Desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server, go to /wp-content/themes/ and upload your new file of Ostrich Education Free theme.
- Now, log into the WordPress Dashboard with your login details.
- Select the Appearance panel, then Themes.
- You will see the theme in the list.
- Then, click Activate button.
- Now, the theme will be activated and go through the following options to set up the theme step wise.